With our Mobile Print Services, simply submit documents for virtual printing from anywhere using your laptop or mobile device to the library’s printers. You may pick up your print documents at selected library locations using your email address. Black and white prints are 15 cents per page. Your print documents are deleted automatically after 24 hours.
From Laptop or Computer
Forward print job to any selected library locations listed below. Copy and paste the below address into your forwarded email.
FROM PRINT RELEASE STATION (SELF-SERVICE)
(Headquarters, Eastern Branch, Howell, Marlboro, Ocean Township, and Wall)
- Email from any device directly to the selected library’s print release station.
- At the Print Release Station in the library, select “Release a Print Job”.
- Enter the email address you supplied and select your print job.
- Click Print. When prompted, deposit money into the coin box.
- Click Ok and click Done after retrieving your prints.
Print From Tablet or Smartphone App
Visit your device’s app store to install and launch the PrinterOn app.
- Click No Printer Selected.
- Click Search and begin searching for Monmouth County Library.
- Select your library’s printer and save.
- To print:
- When viewing the document, click in the upper right corner and upload the document to the PrinterOn App.
- Photos from your phone: open the app, click on “photo” and select a photo to print.
- Select the printer and click the print icon.
- Enter an email address and click on the check mark (you will receive a noticethat the job started, and shortly after another message stating “Job Success”).
Your print job will be printed!