- On the upper right hand corner, click the Renew/Search Only link.
- Click List Charged Items.
- Click Renew All or Renew Selected Items and click the items you want to renew.
- Click Renew Selected Items.
- Click Ok after items are renewed successfully.
(During the renewal period)
If you renew past midnight, it is counted as
the next day. Items can only be renewed
three times online (or by telephone).
Items will not renew if:
Please note: **There is a limit of 30 item requests for each patron.**
- On the upper right hand corner, search for your item.
- Select your pickup library from the drop-down menu and click the Search button.
- Click the Place Hold link.
- Type in your 14-digit library card number (without spaces) and click Place Hold.
- Click Ok after placing hold successfully.
- In the "PIN" field, type your PIN number if you have one.
If you don't know your PIN, try leaving it blank or using your birth year. To have your PIN reset, please e-mail Headquarters Circulation at
- Creating a New PIN Number
- Click the My Account link.
- Go to User PIN Change.
- Type your 14-digit library card number (without spaces).
- Type your PIN number (if you had it reset, leave it blank).
- Enter new PIN number.
- Re-enter new PIN number.
- Click Change PIN.
- Click Ok after getting confirmation.